Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Summer's Diva Half Marathon SF race report

Submitted by Summer Irby @SummerRunDisney

#Run3rd Diva Style

This was my very first official, unofficial #run3rd race. As I mentioned in my Princess Half recap I have done #run3rd dedications before, but this was the first time I asked for others to give me dedications and got them!! Each request was so personal and so inspirational so I really wanted to help share their stories and that is what I hope to do here.

I set my alarm for 5:35, which was a nice change from the 2:30 I usually set it for runDisney races, and woke up just before it went off. I got up and dressed and with my #run3rd post-it in hand I was ready to head out to the start line.

Read the dedication for each mile at Summer's blog, Running with Pixies…

No comments:

Post a Comment