Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Year End Greeting from Sean Astin to Run3rd Captains

Submitted by Sean Astin @SeanAstin

A Year End Wish for all #Run3rd Team Captains:

Andrea Barber, Christina Boulard, Tony Conticello, Heidi Corrado, Sarah Diamond, Leah Gutierrez, Mike Hornsby, Linda Iroff, Heather Slawinski, Lupe Steele, Heather Stewart and Cheyanne Witte.

I just want to say a special thank you to everyone!!! Every time I read about another adventure from a #Run3rd Team Captain it puts a huge smile on my face. It's funny, you are the ones running and inspiring others to make dedications and somehow I feel proud. So, I continue to #run3rd on behalf of all who make dedications and I hope you know how much you all mean to me!!!!

Happy New Year and may we all #run3rd in 2013!!!!!

Thank you for your commitment to everyone. Your effort is more than noted and always appreciated. Here's hoping that my running can kick back into high gear in 2013 so I can continue to have fun and expand the #run3rd "movement." :-))

Sean

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for starting this "movement". #Run3rd came just when I really needed it and it means so much to me. Thanks to #Run3rd I not only have more motivation to get out and run but I love my fellow captains. Getting to meet so many from all over the world has been awesome. They encourage me when no one else does! I really hope a #Run3rd Team Captain get together works out in April for the Hollywood half!

    thanks,
    Cheyanne Witte

    ReplyDelete