Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Wristbands & tattoos & running oh my

Too lazy to go into the other room to get my #Run3rd Hat. So hat hair... oh well... 

Here is a stack of #Run3rd Wristbands that are always on my shelf. Probably should be on people's wrists, I'll get to that. My temporary #Run3rd tattoo wore off. It was a little too big, but I miss seeing it every day. Perhaps I shall order more—where did I put that info? Hmmm, oh well, after a wildly cogent if not succinctly rambling post on the Run3rd FB page earlier, I thought I'd share a little of the #Run3rd panache.

I'm totally dreading tonight's run. That usually means it's gonna be great. But, now that I say that the law of opposites, or is it murphy...? My last two runs were bloated train wrecks. I think fondly of 5 days ago when I powered through that 11 miler... or was that yesterday... or February...

#Run3rd for my brother-in-law Dave who is in town and my brother David Astin who is also in town and named David. RAMBLING....

Much love always,
Sean 
via Run3rd Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment