Sunday, March 2, 2014

Stephanie Harris's Wine & Dine Half race report

Submitted by Stephanie Harris @Steph_Harris12

Last year was my first experience with the Walt Disney World Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon. My husband and I made a trip out of it with no kids, just us!! All my friends were like, "You're going to Disney World alone?" YES!!! Being at Disney World with no kids was great, except we found ourselves saying, “The kids would really like this!” So, while we were there, we decided that we would definitely come back next year for the race and bring the kids.

A year in planning and the excitement was full throughout the year. I couldn’t wait to get back to Disney World for the Wine & Dine ½ marathon, but also to experience the parks with our kids.

Read the rest of Stephanie's race report on her Collecting My Bling! blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment