Sunday, March 2, 2014

Stephanie Harris's SoCal Diva Half race report

Submitted by Stephanie Harris @Steph_Harris12

I signed up for this race in February, the second month into my twelve half marathons for my 2013 race goal year. You see, I was going to be turning 40 in 2013 and I decided this was going to be my big year. I began calling it my midlife crisis year. I recruited a not so happy husband, Jason, to come along with me on my journey.

The exact location was not set yet, the only thing we knew was that the race was going to be in Southern California. The only other thing I knew was, I had to have this medal. The bling was awesome!! Plus, as a bonus, we received a tiara, boa, and glass of bubbly at the finish line. Who wouldn't want those things?  Oh yea, my husband!! He signed up with me anyways! That's true love!!

Read the rest of the report at Stephanie's Collecting My Bling! blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment